Back-Up PP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back-Up PP Forum

A Republic detachment for Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A grand salute from Section Umbra!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenanchi Banshou

Kenanchi Banshou

A grand salute from Section Umbra! Empty
PostSubject: A grand salute from Section Umbra!   A grand salute from Section Umbra! I_icon_minitime29/6/2011, 6:27 pm

Good day people of The Paragon Paladins!

I am the leader of Section Umbra (and currently only ambassador), we are a newly established guild (Founded on June 17, 2011) which have come a long way on only a few days. And yes, even though we formed recently, our current members are sure to stay and play together as a tight knit community is of much importance to us.

We are a medium-heavy RP Guild with opinional casual PVE/PVP.Questing and socializing will be a natural thing for us. We aim to create a relaxed community, where our members can have a good time and do as they please.

I could give you alot of info, but instead, I think you should head over to the links below and you'll get a general idea of how our guild is set up and how we operate.

Our webiste: here
Our forum: here
Our recruitment thread: here
Guild HQ: here
Recruitment Video: here

Back to top Go down
http://www.sectionumbra.com
Kenanchi Banshou

Kenanchi Banshou

PostSubject: Re: A grand salute from Section Umbra!   A grand salute from Section Umbra! I_icon_minitime29/6/2011, 11:30 pm

And I just noticed, I forgot to ask. Haha.

Do you take any alliances for the time being ?
Back to top Go down
Merillion Skurrow
Sherlock Holmes, Wicket the Ewok, O MIGHTY SIG CREATOR!
Merillion Skurrow

PostSubject: Re: A grand salute from Section Umbra!   A grand salute from Section Umbra! I_icon_minitime30/6/2011, 12:11 am

Greetings, Kenanchi!

Welcome to the Paragon boards, its always fun to meet new guilds and their members.

I'm Skurrow, just a general Paragon Bumpkin, no one of import, really. Our unofficially elected official ambassador type person is Commander Razz (one of our two current officers), so he'll likely respond in due course.

Unfortunately, I can't really check your links out at the moment - I'm at work and 90% of the internet is locked down. Its really a miracle I can even view this site. I'll be sure to look later though.

With regards to alliances, we have an open thread about it. Its something we've been considering, but not actively pursuing.

At the moment Razz is giving us a good polling to find out what sort of server we're interested in. It looks like an RP-PvE ruleset at the moment. Once that is finished and we know what we're up to, I imagine the alliances thing will become a bigger issue. Perhaps anyway!

Good to meet you.

/salute

- Skurrow -

Back to top Go down
Razz L'ithar
Commander Sh*tloads, Matser of Tiepos, Unofficial Elected Official Guild Ambassador
Razz L'ithar

PostSubject: Re: A grand salute from Section Umbra!   A grand salute from Section Umbra! I_icon_minitime30/6/2011, 1:04 am

Merillion Skurrow wrote:
Greetings, Kenanchi!

Welcome to the Paragon boards, its always fun to meet new guilds and their members.

I'm Skurrow, just a general Paragon Bumpkin, no one of import, really. Our unofficially elected official ambassador type person is Commander Razz (one of our two current officers), so he'll likely respond in due course.

Unfortunately, I can't really check your links out at the moment - I'm at work and 90% of the internet is locked down. Its really a miracle I can even view this site. I'll be sure to look later though.

With regards to alliances, we have an open thread about it. Its something we've been considering, but not actively pursuing.

At the moment Razz is giving us a good polling to find out what sort of server we're interested in. It looks like an RP-PvE ruleset at the moment. Once that is finished and we know what we're up to, I imagine the alliances thing will become a bigger issue. Perhaps anyway!

Good to meet you.

/salute

- Skurrow -

Our almighty Sig Creator would be correct.

My unofficial yet official title as Ambassador to other guilds is one of my many jobs here, including Admin stuff and just generally nearly running the show :p

As soon as we can be certain on what the guild desires on Server choice, and if we find other guilds that have a similar server choice and set up, there is certainly nothing to stop us from pursuing allies and adversaries.

We've been poking our toes in a couple of areas, for example we are going to set up a Cross Guild RP on this forum with the guys over at SDI, but due to their RP-PvP choice in-game alliance is unlikely.

Ill be sure to make a gander at your site and register there too, although you might need to give me a week. Really depends on how motivated I am on a particular day ^^.

Whilst I could say something about your "age" as a guild being a deterrent, if you shoe stablitliy and a close community, I have no reason to let that go against you.

You'll hear more from me soon!

Yours, Commander Razz L'ithar

P.S. Also to highlight we will be a Light-Casual RP, and whether that would be fine for you?
Back to top Go down
https://theparagonpaladins.rpg-board.net
Razz L'ithar
Commander Sh*tloads, Matser of Tiepos, Unofficial Elected Official Guild Ambassador
Razz L'ithar

PostSubject: Re: A grand salute from Section Umbra!   A grand salute from Section Umbra! I_icon_minitime30/6/2011, 1:33 am

Can't register on your forums at the moment for whatever reason, But I will when I can.

SWTOR has maintenance atm, and I might find out before you return to our forums, but Id like to ask are you an EU guild? Or rather, would you be rolling on an EU guild.

You may have the info somewhere but I might have overlooked it.
Back to top Go down
Kardala Kenobi
Forum Viking
Kardala Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: A grand salute from Section Umbra!   A grand salute from Section Umbra! I_icon_minitime30/6/2011, 5:20 am

Merillion Skurrow wrote:

don't jinx yourself!

also, welcome Kenanchi! Always glad to see new RP guilds around. When it comes to Alliances, we're not making any official announcements till BioWare opens up the option to make alliances. Though, we do have our unofficial "list" of potential alliances!

We always take ambassadors seriously however, and if we get along we might make something happen, even a cross-guild rp event some day like we're planning with other guilds!

Welcome again Happy
- General Kardala Kenobi

Back to top Go down
Kenanchi Banshou

Kenanchi Banshou

PostSubject: Re: A grand salute from Section Umbra!   A grand salute from Section Umbra! I_icon_minitime30/6/2011, 10:16 am

Thank you all for the replies, it is highly appreciated JawaSmile

To register on our site, you must go to our homepage (here) and not the forums btw. If you still can't register, please show me the error message (if you get one), as it could be a coding issue.

Here's a few facts about the guild though:

Name: Section Umbra
Type of server: Our server choice will be RP. Although our focus will be both RP and PvE. PvP will be up to the members or officers to take initiative to create groups or pairs to battle.
Region: Europe , accepting players from the rest of the world, but our timezone is GTM0.
Recruitment Status: Open , all Galactic Republic classes accepted
Guild Leadership Style: Democratic - Open Door Policy

I assure you, this guild will stand it's ground as long as the generals stay alive, hehe.

From the replies, I also take note that you might be interested in a cross guild RP at a later date. And I just want to notify you, we are always up for that Jawa Winky
Back to top Go down
Razz L'ithar
Razz L'ithar

PostSubject: Re: A grand salute from Section Umbra!   A grand salute from Section Umbra! I_icon_minitime30/6/2011, 10:41 am

Kenanchi Banshou wrote:
Thank you all for the replies, it is highly appreciated JawaSmile

To register on our site, you must go to our homepage (here) and not the forums btw. If you still can't register, please show me the error message (if you get one), as it could be a coding issue.

Here's a few facts about the guild though:

Name: Section Umbra
Type of server: Our server choice will be RP. Although our focus will be both RP and PvE. PvP will be up to the members or officers to take initiative to create groups or pairs to battle.
Region: Europe , accepting players from the rest of the world, but our timezone is GTM0.
Recruitment Status: Open , all Galactic Republic classes accepted
Guild Leadership Style: Democratic - Open Door Policy

I assure you, this guild will stand it's ground as long as the generals stay alive, hehe.

From the replies, I also take note that you might be interested in a cross guild RP at a later date. And I just want to notify you, we are always up for that Jawa Winky

Ah yes, was just registering in the wrong place. THANKS!

Its looking like we will be RP-PvE if we get the choice, although I'm fairly certain that if they just have one RP type server, we'll go on that.

And EU is always good!

Plus, yes Cross Guild RP's are important for bringing communities together, it allows good social interaction, and each member from the opposing guild adds something new to the experience. We currently have one in just the early planning stage thus far with SDI, but we'll see shortly what we want to do.
Back to top Go down
Kenanchi Banshou

Kenanchi Banshou

PostSubject: Re: A grand salute from Section Umbra!   A grand salute from Section Umbra! I_icon_minitime3/7/2011, 3:08 pm

Razz L'ithar wrote:
Ah yes, was just registering in the wrong place. THANKS!

Its looking like we will be RP-PvE if we get the choice, although I'm fairly certain that if they just have one RP type server, we'll go on that.

And EU is always good!

Plus, yes Cross Guild RP's are important for bringing communities together, it allows good social interaction, and each member from the opposing guild adds something new to the experience. We currently have one in just the early planning stage thus far with SDI, but we'll see shortly what we want to do.

I'm glad to see your on the site now Razz Happy Even though we are not the most talkative bunch yet, hehe.

Just a little update on us, we've recieved quite a few members lately, and those verified and accepted through the application process can now be located at our guild hq, where we read 18 members now. Although numbers are of little importance, we are glad to see such interest in a two week old guild.

I hope this show how serious we are about creating a strong core and building this guild in the future, so that you can look back upon this when/if you will consider your alliances Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenanchi Banshou

Kenanchi Banshou

PostSubject: Re: A grand salute from Section Umbra!   A grand salute from Section Umbra! I_icon_minitime25/9/2011, 7:55 pm

Good day! Long time since last'eh, hehe.

With the announcement of release date 22.dec and guild phase2, we are starting to act accordingly with our allies and adversary's.

And as you might see on the swtor-rp.com forums they are creating a chain of guilds to end up on the same server, we (Section Umbra) try to make this happen for the republic side as the empire have taken initiative on their side (links to all guilds are on their names in the swtor-rp.com thread). We have one ally in on this and we now look for our second ally along with an adversary (which will be one of the empire guilds who took initiative for this).

We would be honored if you would consider us your allies, although we have not had much cooperation yet, this is mostly because our guild have been building it's core and focusing alot on "ourselves" to be sure everyone know our standard of roleplay. However, by looking at your forums and following you guys from the shadow's, I've seen it would be rather interesting to have you guys on the same server and would much like to cooperate with you.

With that said, a yes or no is not cruical yet, but time is moving swiftly JawaSmile

- Ken
Back to top Go down
Kardala Kenobi
Forum Viking
Kardala Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: A grand salute from Section Umbra!   A grand salute from Section Umbra! I_icon_minitime28/9/2011, 7:41 am

It's good to hear from you again, Kenanchi. We are currently looking into different guilds that shares our goals and ideals! Additionally, we have also re-located to www.paragonpaladins.com

I will try and register on your site, and perhaps we can commune further there or at our new site Happy

- Kardala Kenobi

Back to top Go down
Kenanchi Banshou

Kenanchi Banshou

PostSubject: Re: A grand salute from Section Umbra!   A grand salute from Section Umbra! I_icon_minitime28/9/2011, 8:30 am

Aha! Tried posting there now, but I got "Sorry, but only members of this guild site can post topics in this forum." Jawa Lolz
Back to top Go down
Kardala Kenobi
Forum Viking
Kardala Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: A grand salute from Section Umbra!   A grand salute from Section Umbra! I_icon_minitime29/9/2011, 1:29 am

Kenanchi Banshou wrote:
Aha! Tried posting there now, but I got "Sorry, but only members of this guild site can post topics in this forum." Jawa Lolz

There, you should be all good now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A grand salute from Section Umbra!   A grand salute from Section Umbra! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A grand salute from Section Umbra!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back-Up PP Forum :: Visitor Area :: Diplomacy Grounds-
Jump to: