Back-Up PP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back-Up PP Forum

A Republic detachment for Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paragon Paladin Database

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merillion Skurrow
Sherlock Holmes, Wicket the Ewok, O MIGHTY SIG CREATOR!
Merillion Skurrow

Paragon Paladin Database Empty
PostSubject: Paragon Paladin Database   Paragon Paladin Database I_icon_minitime5/7/2011, 5:12 pm

Hello and welcome SDI members!

Since you're allowing us easy access to your character information by posting it here, I thought I would return the favour.

Each Paladin has 2 entries for their character information on these boards.

The first is a general thread for their character's rp background. Each Paladin has his unique thread, but they are all located in the Character Stories area of the Theatre (as you might expect):

https://theparagonpaladins.rpg-board.net/f17-character-stories

The second is a little harder to track down. Its a just single thread, for Open RP. It gives players additional/easy access information about the Paladin's mains and, in some cases, their alts too. This will probably be the most useful thread for all of you as you can get an idea of a character's personality and physical appearance:

https://theparagonpaladins.rpg-board.net/t62-your-characters-vital-statistics

Hope this helps (if you're interested, of course).

/Salute

- Skurrow -

PS: Paladins please check your vital statistic information is up to date - I know some of us have amended certain aspects of our characters recently. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Berend Karlinger

Berend Karlinger

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Paladin Database   Paragon Paladin Database I_icon_minitime5/7/2011, 6:49 pm

woops i PM'd you instead om makign a reply Happy thats the place were our Quick Reply button is, and im half asleep lolz.
copy paste:

Ill paste the vitals thread you have into the SDI folder as well, and have all members create one, just in the same thread just like you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://thesdi.enjin.com/home
Merillion Skurrow
Sherlock Holmes, Wicket the Ewok, O MIGHTY SIG CREATOR!
Merillion Skurrow

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Paladin Database   Paragon Paladin Database I_icon_minitime6/7/2011, 12:19 am

I didn't expect you to create a similar thread for the SDI members, but thank you very much for doing so!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Paladin Database   Paragon Paladin Database I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paragon Paladin Database
Page 1 of 1