Back-Up PP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back-Up PP Forum

A Republic detachment for Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative

Go down 
+7
Kardala Kenobi
Merillion Skurrow
Mitch Brall
Ellif D'Wulfe
Barraca Rucol
Brodie Solo
Zazarok
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Zazarok

Zazarok

Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime21/6/2011, 3:37 am

Hey members of the Paragon Paladins. I'm an officer in the EU RP Republic guild, the Strategic Defence Initiative. I have been talking with your Commander Raz L'ithar, about various things. Unfortunately the likelihood of our two guild ending up on the same server is minimal, as the SDI wishes to join an RP-PvP server, and the Paragon Paladins a RP-PvE server. Although maybe this will change if Bioware does something funny with the server types.

In any case maybe some inter guild RP would be fun for both parties in the future Happy, and I wish to say hello to you all.

Captain Zazarok Pal

http://thesdi.enjin.com/home
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesdi.enjin.com
Brodie Solo
Rambling Old Fart!, TOR Shadow Broker, Supreme Archiver of Awesomeness
Brodie Solo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime21/6/2011, 4:16 am

Welcome Zazarok,

We have a good crew here, even if the server thing doesn't work out the RP sounds a good idea.

If you're not on duty here's a drink, Corellian Brandy ok?

(If you are on duty you could always say it's medicinal Jawa Winky )
Back to top Go down
Zazarok

Zazarok

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime21/6/2011, 4:19 am

Brodie Solo wrote:
Welcome Zazarok,

We have a good crew here, even if the server thing doesn't work out the RP sounds a good idea.

If you're not on duty here's a drink, Corellian Brandy ok?

(If you are on duty you could always say it's medicinal Jawa Winky )

You know... Protocol would dictate that I report you to the nearest Flag Officer as soon as possible! But seeing as protocol is a load of bull, let us toast on the continued success of our guilds. Happy
Back to top Go down
Barraca Rucol
Paladin-Winning
Barraca Rucol

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime21/6/2011, 4:46 am

Did someone say Corellian Brandy!
Back to top Go down
Ellif D'Wulfe
Capitalist Healer
Ellif D'Wulfe

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime21/6/2011, 5:36 am

Barraca Rucol wrote:
Did someone say Corellian Brandy!

Someone's been raiding my medical stores again?

Some joint RP sounds fun, even if it does cost some Brandy
Back to top Go down
Mitch Brall

Mitch Brall

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime21/6/2011, 8:50 am

*burp* Ish know nothisng aboutsh some Brandysh ... *faints*
Back to top Go down
Brodie Solo
Brodie Solo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime21/6/2011, 11:29 pm

Mitch Brall wrote:

I'd just like to point out that Mitch doesn't have a drink problem.

He drinks, gets drunk, falls over,

...no problem!
Back to top Go down
Merillion Skurrow
Sherlock Holmes, Wicket the Ewok, O MIGHTY SIG CREATOR!
Merillion Skurrow

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime22/6/2011, 12:10 am

Brodie Solo wrote:
Mitch Brall wrote:

I'd just like to point out that Mitch doesn't have a drink problem.

He drinks, gets drunk, falls over,

...no problem!

Someone's been raiding the card shop again!

(Sorry Brodie, but that line really does sound like its been ripped from a birthday card xD)

Also, greetings Zazarok!
Back to top Go down
Brodie Solo
Brodie Solo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime22/6/2011, 12:19 am

Merillion Skurrow wrote:

Someone's been raiding the card shop again!

(Sorry Brodie, but that line really does sound like its been ripped from a birthday card xD)

Not quite Merl, it was a t-shirt iirc!!! Jawa Lolz
Back to top Go down
Zazarok

Zazarok

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime22/6/2011, 6:19 am

I'm glad you all like your brandy over here. Happy
Back to top Go down
Kardala Kenobi
Forum Viking
Kardala Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime22/6/2011, 6:38 am

Zazarok wrote:
I'm glad you all like your brandy over here. Happy

we're classy people Zazarok Happy

Hey, i'm General Kardala Kenobi! I'm sure you haven't heard much about me hehe, Razz has for a long time been the unofficial ambassador as well as an officer! It's unfortunate that we most likely won't see each other on the same server, but i'm sure we can arrange some inter-guild RP goodness in the future!

Welcome again!
Back to top Go down
Zazarok

Zazarok

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime26/6/2011, 10:32 pm

Nice to meet you General Happy and thank you for the warm welcome.

Raz and the SDI have been discussing how to do a inter guild RP in the future, and so far it seems to be going well Happy
Back to top Go down
Alden Wavingwalker

Alden Wavingwalker

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime27/6/2011, 12:18 am

Hi and welcome VeryHappy
I've been looking at your site, reading a few post, and I really liked it. Inter-guild RP sounds like a really good idea. Can't wait to see what will come out of it JawaSmile
By the way my name is Alden Wavingwalker and I have been sober for now two weeks Jawa Angel ....... More or less Jawa Winky
Back to top Go down
Berend Karlinger

Berend Karlinger

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime5/7/2011, 7:08 am

Hello people. i am also from the SDI, just made my account here for the upcoming joined RP Happy.

nice site by the way!
Back to top Go down
Merillion Skurrow
Merillion Skurrow

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime5/7/2011, 7:28 am

Hi Berend!

Welcome to the Forums!

/salute

Skurrow
Back to top Go down
Brodie Solo
Brodie Solo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime5/7/2011, 7:56 am

Welcome to the forum Berend!

Back to top Go down
Berend Karlinger

Berend Karlinger

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime5/7/2011, 8:20 pm

i read your vitals thread, and i must say that if some people join in the RP, im going to have some fun Happy. lots of people here with shy-ish people. i wont read all those your stories i think. to much work. Ill just use the vitals, and learn anything else i need to know IC.

who is going to participate anyway from you guys?
Back to top Go down
Kardala Kenobi
Forum Viking
Kardala Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime5/7/2011, 9:27 pm

Berend Karlinger wrote:
Hello people. i am also from the SDI, just made my account here for the upcoming joined RP Happy.

nice site by the way!

Greetings Berend Happy Looking forward to RPing with you all!
Back to top Go down
Razz L'ithar
Commander Sh*tloads, Matser of Tiepos, Unofficial Elected Official Guild Ambassador
Razz L'ithar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime5/7/2011, 11:34 pm

Berend Karlinger wrote:
i read your vitals thread, and i must say that if some people join in the RP, im going to have some fun Happy. lots of people here with shy-ish people. i wont read all those your stories i think. to much work. Ill just use the vitals, and learn anything else i need to know IC.

who is going to participate anyway from you guys?

probably quite a few, as many in the cascade rp now....sooo maybe max 10? Not sure.
Back to top Go down
https://theparagonpaladins.rpg-board.net
Alden Wavingwalker

Alden Wavingwalker

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime6/7/2011, 1:37 am

Berend Karlinger wrote:

nice site by the way!

Hi Berend and welcome. Looking forward for some RP fun Happy
Back to top Go down
Merillion Skurrow
Merillion Skurrow

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime6/7/2011, 2:35 am

Slugmaniac said hello on the SDI Vitals thread, but to avoid that getting cluttered I thought I'd say hi here instead!

Hi, Slug!

/Standard Welcome Salute

- Skurrow -
Back to top Go down
Slugmaniac

Slugmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime6/7/2011, 6:34 am

Hi everyone!

I'm slug, and am currently actually hangover, which I thought you'd all like to know, as you seem to all be cripplingly alcoholic. VeryHappy

I'm looking forward to RPing with all you guys, and my background (it's old, not as good as the stuff I do now) and vital statistics are up here, so take a look Happy

I'll try to come on here reasonably often to keep up with everything Happy

btw, merillion, where are you from? me and zaz are both from southampton, and west sussex isn't too far Wookie Eek
Back to top Go down
Merillion Skurrow
Merillion Skurrow

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime6/7/2011, 6:57 am

Slugmaniac wrote:
btw, merillion, where are you from? me and zaz are both from southampton, and west sussex isn't too far Wookie Eek

Ah, Scummers!

Sorry ^^ I know quite a few people from Portsmouth and they always refer to people from Southampton by that name.

Anyway, closest city to me is Chichester Happy
Back to top Go down
Slugmaniac

Slugmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime6/7/2011, 8:54 pm

oh dear. everybody knows that its pompey scum.

and chichester, cool, i went there once. to some random roman place on a school trip. and i put loads of cherryade in my mouth and rolled down a hill, and it went really fizzy and exploded out my mouth. good times.

random question; does loads of people here have well known star wars surnames for a reason, or are they really uncreative? lolz haha
Back to top Go down
Alden Wavingwalker

Alden Wavingwalker

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime6/7/2011, 9:03 pm

Slugmaniac wrote:

random question; does loads of people here have well known star wars surnames for a reason, or are they really uncreative? lolz haha

Ouch, just trying to honor the legend I suppose Jawa Lolz
Back to top Go down
Razz L'ithar
Commander Sh*tloads, Matser of Tiepos, Unofficial Elected Official Guild Ambassador
Razz L'ithar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime6/7/2011, 11:04 pm

Uncreative at names maybe, creative at RP's though Wookie Eek

Back to top Go down
Merillion Skurrow
Merillion Skurrow

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime6/7/2011, 11:43 pm

Slugmaniac wrote:

Loads, really? Oo I know Brodie and Kardala's surnames. Don't recognise anyone else's, but I'm quite uneducated in Star Wars Lore and so probably being very ignorant ^^

There is my character's first-name too, which came about because I was after something that sounded a particular way, which still existed within the Star Wars universe.
Back to top Go down
Berend Karlinger

Berend Karlinger

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime7/7/2011, 1:51 am

then again, in a universe with a bazillion trillion people some are bound to have the same name Happy
Back to top Go down
Brodie Solo
Brodie Solo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime7/7/2011, 1:57 am

Nah, I'm just creatively challenged! Jawa Winky

I took my son's name and added it to my favourite character's surname. I've been using it in Star Wars games for nearly 5 years now.
Back to top Go down
Slugmaniac

Slugmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime7/7/2011, 2:18 am

ok cool, i bet there's so many people who'd claim to be direct ancestors or something, haha Happy

and i thought merillion was something from LOTR, the silmerillion was one of tolkien's books i think.

also, one of your people is called barraca or something similar, and i'm pretty sure that's atleast very similar to one of the clone commanders.

and who had a master called "Plo Poon", haha. subtle.

I can't talk though, my name is pretty much inspired by Kit Fisto, but ah well.

I don't doubt your rp skills lolz
Back to top Go down
Razz L'ithar
Razz L'ithar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime7/7/2011, 2:22 am

Slugmaniac wrote:
ok cool, i bet there's so many people who'd claim to be direct ancestors or something, haha Happy

and i thought merillion was something from LOTR, the silmerillion was one of tolkien's books i think.

also, one of your people is called barraca or something similar, and i'm pretty sure that's atleast very similar to one of the clone commanders.

and who had a master called "Plo Poon", haha. subtle.

I can't talk though, my name is pretty much inspired by Kit Fisto, but ah well.

I don't doubt your rp skills lolz

Im pretty sure Plo Ponn is one of my creations...But cant remember. Ive re-written my backstory way too many times.

IT IS. But On my Character which now never existed, seeing as I changed Race ^^.

Could just delete that really to avoid confusion...
Back to top Go down
Slugmaniac

Slugmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime7/7/2011, 2:52 am

ok, it's just Plo Koon is the most well known Kel Dor, is all.

and right, you have another one? I guess its a zabrak one. Pretty annoying there won't be playable Kel Dor though, would've been cool Unhappy
Back to top Go down
Razz L'ithar
Razz L'ithar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime7/7/2011, 3:00 am

Slugmaniac wrote:
ok, it's just Plo Koon is the most well known Kel Dor, is all.

and right, you have another one? I guess its a zabrak one. Pretty annoying there won't be playable Kel Dor though, would've been cool Unhappy

Yeah Changed to Zabrak after the Return thing, they looked cool enough, I got it confirmed they can be JK so I am now Razz L'ithar, Iridonian Knight instead of Raz Lieon, Lion of Dorin.

And Plo Ponn was becuase I could not think of another Kel Dor like name for the life of me lol.

But yeah Its a shame. I always have liked Plo Koon. Ever since Jedi Power Battles and his Yellow Lightsaber Happy
Back to top Go down
Kardala Kenobi
Forum Viking
Kardala Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime7/7/2011, 5:31 am

When i first started following SW:TOR i had 0% knowlegde of the Star Wars universe, except from.. y'know, watching the movies haha!

Back to top Go down
Berend Karlinger

Berend Karlinger

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime7/7/2011, 5:33 am

in our guild we have a lot of SW nuts, either before they joined or because of the RP. i personally like to know everything, which includes lore of SCI-FI and such Happy. fun and in general useless knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Slugmaniac

Slugmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime7/7/2011, 6:01 am

yeah, haha, it's fun to be able to pick people up on minor trivia. i.e

"NO, YOU IDIOT! THAT ASTEROID WASN'T FIRST COLONISED UNTIL 46 YEARS AFTER. ARE YOU COMPLETELY RETARDED."

it's better than every post on the site you do being about ponies though.

don't even ask.
Back to top Go down
Berend Karlinger

Berend Karlinger

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime9/7/2011, 4:41 am

Dear Paladin Pen Pals,

Slug and i were wondering if someone here knows Dungeons and Dragons online, and would like to join us in that game (F2P MMO)
Back to top Go down
Merillion Skurrow
Merillion Skurrow

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime9/7/2011, 5:44 am

Berend Karlinger wrote:
Dear Paladin Pen Pals,

Slug and i were wondering if someone here knows Dungeons and Dragons online, and would like to join us in that game (F2P MMO)

Hey nice offer! Thanks for asking.

I'm not personally interested enough to take the leap atm, though I might change my mind later.

Unfortunately, my interent connection rarely gets above 1.5 mbs and its so much hassle to download older games and their patches.

/Salute

- Skurrow -
Back to top Go down
Slugmaniac

Slugmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime9/7/2011, 7:46 am

that's a shame, hopefully someone will pick up on it Happy

We're looking for a rogue or a healer, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Alden Wavingwalker

Alden Wavingwalker

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime9/7/2011, 8:53 am

Slugmaniac wrote:
that's a shame, hopefully someone will pick up on it Happy

We're looking for a rogue or a healer, by the way.

I played that a while back although never played a rogue or a healer. If I remember well I have a lvl 4 mage left on my account (was a while back not too sure).
Back to top Go down
Slugmaniac

Slugmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime11/7/2011, 4:34 am

well, that'd still be cool. we're on argonessen server and he's called Berrend, i'm called Warbrand.
Back to top Go down
Merillion Skurrow
Merillion Skurrow

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime11/7/2011, 11:42 pm

Greetings, W4nd3r3r and MitleKronx!

Welcome to the PP forums.

/Salute

- Skurrow -
Back to top Go down
Kardala Kenobi
Forum Viking
Kardala Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime11/7/2011, 11:58 pm

Merillion Skurrow wrote:
Greetings, W4nd3r3r and MitleKronx!

Indeed, Welcome all new SDI folks!
Back to top Go down
Zazarok

Zazarok

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime16/8/2011, 10:28 pm

Just checking up on our guild's status.

Are you guys still willing to do the joint RP? Unfortunately our one has taken longer than expected because of the summer holidays.
Back to top Go down
Razz L'ithar
Razz L'ithar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime16/8/2011, 11:15 pm

Zazarok wrote:

Are you guys still willing to do the joint RP? Unfortunately our one has taken longer than expected because of the summer holidays.

Certainly we do.

We have two forums in use atm, so its hard really. The RP would happen here and We havent really been concentrating on our own due to inactivity due to holidays. But we can wait as long as needed.
Back to top Go down
Kardala Kenobi
Forum Viking
Kardala Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime17/8/2011, 5:24 am

Zazarok wrote:

Aye, we got all the time in the world - Holidays have kicked in, it seems, so activity has been reduced on our side Happy We also got a new forum, but we'll keep the RP here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative   Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Strategic Defence Initiative
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back-Up PP Forum :: Visitor Area :: Diplomacy Grounds-
Jump to: